Purchase Qualifies for a FREE half resole!
When your climbing takes you onto long, multi pitch routes with severe cracks and sustained edging, your shoes should offer great support and ideally some ankle protection. Boreal Ballet Gold is the perfect choice.
- The Ballet Gold features a pointed, symmetrical last shape, ideal for getting toes into small pockets and thin cracks. The high quality split leather upper is combined with anti-stretch stitching and a full canvas lining to ensure the shoe stays comfortable and retains shape over time. A high cut ankle both protects and supports, while full length lacing securely holds the foot for superb precision.
- The board lasted construction (a construction method normally associated with high quality trekking boots) provides excellent underfoot support, allowing the use of micro edges. Meanwhile the sticky and durable FS Quattro™ rubber gives superb friction. The Ballet Gold is the ideal choice for technical crack climbing and edging, alpine rock and long free routes on big walls.
- UPPERS: High quality Split leather with lateral anti-stretch stitching
- LINING: Full canvas lining. Double lined arch
WEIGHT: 604 grs./pair (size 6 UK)
- MIDSOLE: Full insole and midsole
- SOLE: Boreal FS-QUATTRO. Thickness. 4.6-5.2 mm depending on size
- CONSTRUCTION: Board Lasted
- USAGE: All around use, especially technical edging, alpine rock, crack climbing and long free routes