Purchase Qualifies for a FREE half resole!
The Butora Acro is a comfortable down-turned performance climbing shoe wrapped in our NEO Fuse sticky rubber that is best suited for steep sport climbing and bouldering. From toe hooks to heel hooks and everything in between, the Acro will help you send your hardest project in comfort right out of the box.
Some of the features found on the Acro include:
- Butora's own NEO Fuse Sticky Rubber
- Our custom blend ABS injected mid-sole that maintains down-turn for the life of the shoe
- Large thin sticky rubber toe patch for excellent sensitivity and grip while toe hooking
- Adjustable, signature triple fork closure system for quick on off and the perfect fit
- High tension heel rand brings the power to where you need it
- Awarded best climbing gear by Rock and Ice
Acro comes in two colors (each a different width) the wide version of the Acro is Orange. The narrow version of the Acro is Blue. It fits similar to most peoples street shoe sizes (results may vary). Size down a 1/2 size from your street shoe size for an aggressive fit.