Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
by Rob Robinson
Best sandstone trad in the country, bar none.
As the first ever comprehensive guidebook to Chattanooga Trad Climbing, Chattradcovers hundreds of never-before published routes, from multiple never-before published areas, using numerous advanced methods of multimedia story telling – making Chattrad a guidebook like no other. Journey to this fantastic place with legendary character and guidebook author Rob Robinson.
- 548 Color pages covering Trad climbs to Sunset Park, Suck Creek Canyon, Tennessee Wall,Promised Land, and Big Soddy Gorge
- Local-born content from local climbing pioneer and author, Rob Robinson – as well as many local artists, photographers, and climbers
- Beautiful, accurate, and easy-to-use layout and guidebook design
- Tons of never-before published areas, routes, and recommendations
- Precision-focused area logistics, 1st hand route descriptions, and consensus reviews
- Candid video, tons of never before seen historic photos, audio interview, and exhaustive insider commentary and essays from the past 30 years of Chattanooga Rock Climbing
5 in stock