The Drago LV is a low volume version of one of the most iconic shoes in the SCARPA line. Aggressively downturned and highly asymmetric with a forefoot wrapped in sticky rubber, the Drago LV represents the pinnacle of rock shoe construction with a modified fit that suits lower-volume feet.
- PCB-Tension™ active rand provides a lightweight power transfer
- 1/3 length Vibram® XS Grip 2 sole strategically puts the rubber only where you need it
- Perfect for bouldering or overhanging sport routes
- SRT structural toe wrap in M50 rubber provides support and friction
- PAF heel system improves fit and heel hooking performance