The ultimate high end bouldering shoe. With the sensitivity of a tensioned thin rubber midsole and maximum toe rubber coverage, the Agro has everything you’ll need to send your next project. Newly developed TPS (Tension Power System) technology pulls the forefoot from three different points into a downturned power position, thus maintaining the optimal curvature that often collapses over time on other no midsole shoes. The “Dark Spine” heel midsole supports and protects the heel and locks the foot into the shoe. The adjustable single pull closure system provides a supportive and powerful fit with an easy entry system and keeps buckles out of the way from aggressive toe hooks.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY SYNTHETIC – Synthratek VX synthetic upper.
- HIGH TENSION HEEL RAND – Puts the power onto the toes.
- MEGA MOLDED TRAX® SAS TOE PATCH – For unparalleled toe hook capability.
- TENSION POWER SYSTEM – Tensioned rubber midsole maintains downturned shape with incredible sesitivity.
- DARK SPINE – Heel midsole that protects the Calcaneus bone while heel hooking, and helps lock the heel into the shoe.
- ADJUSTABLE STRAP LENGTH CLOSURE – Supportive and powerful fit with easy entry.
- MOLDED VTR – Our Variable Thickness Rand (VTR) system puts thinner rand rubber in areas to reduce pressure points and hot spots around the foot as well as thicker rubber for increased longevity in the high wear zones near the toe for durability and performance.
- SPLIT OUTSOLE – For flexibility through the arch.
- TRAX® SAS – Best friction plus maximum durability.
- CATEGORY: CLIMBING SHOE • ULTRA PERFORMANCE
- SIZES: 5 – 13.5 US MEN’S (INCLUDING HALF SIZES)
- WEIGHT: 10oz PER SHOE (SIZE 9 US MEN’S)
- COLOR: BLACK RED
- PROFILE: DOWNTURNED ASYMMETRIC & DOWN-CAMBER
- UPPER: SYNTHETIC (SYTHRATEK VX)
- LINER: MICROFIBER
- MIDSOLE: TPS: TENSIONED RUBBER, DARK SPINE HEEL
- OUTSOLE: 4.2mm TRAX® SAS
- RAND: VTR (THICKER FRONT TOE AREA)