Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
PETZL Tibloc 2018
Compact emergency ascender
In a bind, this ultra-lightweight ascender can be used to build hauling systems or as a friction-knot replacement in self-rescue situations. Use with the ULTRALEGERE pulley for an ideal lightweight, compact emergency hauling kit.
- Chrome-plated steel cam with angled teeth and self-cleaning slot securely grips the rope, even in muddy or icy conditions
- Can be used as a progress capture device in a hauling system
- Small hole at top of the TIBLOC allows a keeper cord to be attached
- Material(s): stainless steel
- Weight: 39 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 11 mm rope with a locking carabiner having a 10 to 12 mm round or oval cross section (Am’D, WILLIAM…)
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA
1 in stock