The new Chimera represents the peak of our current abilities in climbing shoe construction and state of the art materials. This fine-tuned model features a handcrafted multi-panel upper, rubber-wrapped forefoot, aggressively downturned profile and asymmetrical shape with full-length off-set lace closure. The Chimera strikes the perfect blend between power and sensitivity: PCB-Tension™ active rand allows the climber the grab with their feet like an extra set of hands on steep overhangs, while the TPS insert provides edging power and underfoot support when you transition onto more vertical terrain with smaller footholds. The combo of the SRT toe-wrap and strategically placed asymmetric lacing system allow for excellent toe hooking capabilities while also providing a high range of adjustability for a variety of climber’s foot shapes and volumes. The Chimera is a perfect choice for sport climbs and boulders that feature a variety of climbing angles.
- PCB-Tension™ active rand provides a lightweight power transfer directly to the big toe
- TPS provides powerful support underneath the toe box
- Vibram® XS Grip2 makes these shoes stick like glue
- SRT structural toe wrap in M50 rubber provides support and friction
- Asymmetric lacing opens Drago performance to a narrower foot