Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
SLACKLINE INDUSTRIES Base Line Kit
This complete introductory slackline kit is designed specifically for beginner and intermediate users. Featuring static-style webbing ideal for learning and in instructional DVD, the BASE LINE is perfect for getting started and progressing to basic tricks.
Fully compliant with US (CPSIA) and European (EN79400:2012) regulations.
- Two-piece slackline is fully adjustable and easily installed between trees or other sturdy anchor points
- Improve balance skills, core strength, and coordination while having fun
- Kit includes slackline, ratchet tensioner, tree protection and instructional DVD guide
- The easy-to-use ratchet comes with 8 feet of webbing and a reinforced loop to firmly anchor and tension the slackline. The handle grip is a soft plastic for comfortable and efficient tensioning and the ratchet release is also rubberized for easy and safe release of the tension on the line.
- Made for slacklining with a custom-designed weave, providing flexibility to walk or jump, while maintaining enough stability for easy learning.
3 in stock (can be backordered)