NOW ON BLOWOUT SALE!!!
(SORRY – FREE SHIPPING DOES NOT APPLY- WILL BE CHARGED WHEN SHIPPED)
(ALL SALES FINAL – NO RETURNS)
The perfect combination of form and flexibility enabling ultimate precision. The Mundaka features a close, glove-like fit, providing maximum responsiveness in all types of climbing situations. Aggressive yet balanced, the Mundaka is the widest-fitting climbing shoes in the Tenaya’s toe-down range and is superbly capable on overhanging routes and boulder problems, while losing no efficiency on lower-angle smearing.
- The perfect combination of sensitivity and precision, the Mundaka was designed for optimal performance enabling you to climb more efficiently.
- Two-part sole increases capacity to adapt to the form of the rock.
- Precision fit and design holds the arch and heel of the foot snugly and securely.
- Patented Draxtor closure system with wrap-around flap giving even more control, even on difficult heel-hooks.
- Ultimate precision without sacrificing comfort.
Overhanging walls or delicate moves requiring great sensitivity. Equally suited to bouldering.
Velcro (patented Draxtor system)
Five-layer, highly breathable
TXT treated cotton
2D multi-layer Stretchtex
Double midsole GI 1.8 y TST 150
Vibram XS Grip 3.5 mm
1-13 (UK) with half sizes