Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
By Andrew Hedesh
Explore one of the best climbing areas in China with Yangshuo Rock Climbs! Newly available in the US, it is truly a beautiful guidebook that does great justice to this surreal landscape of karst towers.
Yangshuo Rock includes
- More than 2000 full color photographs and 12 detailed maps with helpful locator photos and hotspots.
- 43 crags with 800 routes organized geographically into 10 areas.
- Complete weather and crag data allows you to get the most out of your time in Yangshuo.
- Travel information straight from the locals who live in Yangshuo.
- General information about 5 other regional climbing locations including Getu and LiMing.
- Chinese history and cultural introductions like folklore and ancestry as well as personal stories from many local climbers.
- Over 30 pages of text portraying the short yet vivid history of how rock climbing began and thrived in China, especially Yangshuo.
Written in both English and Chinese. Yosemite decimal ratings ranging from 5.5 to 5.14d.
Out of stock