Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Screw-in mono-point crampons for ice climbing, mixed climbing and dry tooling
Screwing the mono-point D-LYNX crampons directly onto shoes reduces weight considerably and improves rigidity. The shape and angle of the points are designed for expert use in dry tooling, mixed or ice climbing. The D-LYNX offers more striking precision thanks to the front/back positioning adjustment.
- Shape and angle of the points are designed for expert use in dry tooling, mixed or ice climbing
- Front mono-point can be configured for short or long position and is interchangeable for long-term use of the crampons
- Screw-in crampons for considerable weight reduction and more rigidity
- Front/back positioning adjustment for greater precision
- Number of points: 9
- Weight: 400 g
- Certification(s): CE, UIAA
- Material(s): heat-treated steel
1 in stock