(303) 440-0414 | email@example.com | Mon – Sun: 9am – 6pm | Closed Major Holidays
Resole - Boots
Pay the deposit of a resole ($90) and additional charges (stitching, shipping, etc) later.
$90 / pair
(There is a $5 fee for single boots)
|This is just the deposit. Total price depends on the extent of the repairs.|
|Shipping + Insurance||
+ $4.50 for each additional pair
We will email you an invoice for the cost of return shipping and any additional repairs after the work is completed.
PLEASE NOTE : Your shoes will not ship until your invoice is paid.
It is often difficult to determine needs of each shoe until we actually take them apart. Shipping costs are included in the final cost as well - $11.50 for the first pair and $4.50 for each additional pair.
We will contact you via phone to review your repair options for boots.
- Please do not ship us your carabiners, you will not get your carabiner back! For Single Pairs flat rate priority padded envelopes through the PO work best. DO NOT USE THE BROWN MAILERS SOLD AT THE PO. THEY FALL APART - YOU WILL LOSE YOUR SHOES!
- Tyvek envelopes work great.
- Write the order # below your return address on the package.
- Ship your shoes to:
Rock and Resole
1800 Commerce St. #D
Boulder, CO 80301
Keep your tracking number. Once the shoes arrive you’ll receive a confirmation email.
Looking for more info? Go to our shipping FAQs section to learn more
Do not use the brown mailers from the Post Office!!
- We ship via USPS, the PO, in most cases.