La Sportiva Miura VS Women's 2023
For over two decades, the Miura VS has been a trusted shoe offering high-end edging and versatility in nearly all rock climbing scenarios. A hook-and-loop closure system combined with the one piece leather upper to allow sensitivity and confidence on micro edges and smears. A combination of a synthetically lined upper and unlined insole help to both control stretch and allow a customized fit. The Miura VS is built with a P3® platform for a consistent downturned toe box shape, while an updated outsole pattern improves heel hooking effectiveness.
• Combining updated aesthetics and heel construction for more precise heel hooks, the new Miura VS will still impress seasoned Miura VS die-hards
• Soft and breathable fabric tongue padding now manufactured from 100% recycled material
• Slingshot rand connected to the P3® System provides consistent edging power throughout the life of the shoe
• Triple hook-and-loop closure straps with injected PU artwork and updated design increases grip and durability
• User Profile: Climbers looking for a high performance shoe with amazing edging control. Ideal for precision pocket climbing, overhanging sport routes, bouldering and technical face climbing.
SIZES: 33 - 42 (half sizes)
WEIGHT: 8.2oz / 235g
LAST: WPD 75
FIT: High asymmetry
UPPER: Leather / Recycled tongue lining / Recycled side heel rubber \ Vibram® rubber rands
LINING: Unlined underfoot / Pacific in the upper
MIDSOLE: 1.1mm Laspoflex at the toe with P3® System
OUTSOLE: 4mm Vibram® XS Grip2™
CONSTRUCTION: Slip lasted